A banana protein shake is essential, especially when it comes to working out. Here is a simple 3-minute recipe to help you make that protein shake.
This banana protein shake recipe is made with bananas, peanut butter, skim milk, and nuts. If you are a person who is so focused on wellness and loves to work out, this could be your ideal game changer. I mean, you could add it to your breakfast.
If you ask me why I recommend this banana protein shake, I will give you a simple answer.
That is, it’s easy to make, it’s nutritious, and the ingredients are very affordable.
Lately, it has been my superfood. I can’t go a day without it, especially in the morning after my 30-minute workout.
Assuming you’re already feeling my vibe, I’ll also let you know that it will help you start your day full of energy.
You may be wondering if bananas are good in a protein shake?
Well, I can assure you that I’ve asked myself the same question. But out of curiosity and the urge to learn more and more, I read several articles like this one from RD Lauren Panoff, which helped clarify why bananas are perfect in protein shakes.
Some of the reasons are;
- They are rich in carbohydrates that can increase muscle glycogen stores and potassium that prevent muscle cramps.
- Also, they provide a steady stream of glucose, making them perfect for energy during exercise.
So, let’s make yours today!
- 1 banana (frozen if possible)
- 3 tsps oats
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsps peanut butter
- Put all the ingredients into your blender.
- Blend until smooth.And there, you got your shake. I hope you enjoy it.