An easy, quick, and delicious apple and mandarine smoothie. Do not forget to dice a small peeled kiwi to add flavor. It only takes 5 minutes or less.
I know you’re now wondering… what are the colored parts you see through the glass. Well, nothing more than what we mentioned. They are little bits of my red apple and some kiwi seeds.
But you don’t have to worry about that. To make them disappear, or rather make them invisible, just blend your smoothie longer until everything is completely blended *that is, if you do not like smoothies that are thick. Alternatively, you can add a banana to this smoothie… which will also do wonders when it comes to smoothness… and taste too!
Ingredients to make this apple mandarine smoothie
- Kiwi: They say that kiwi is a healthy fruit and rich in vitamins and antioxidants. So, why don’t you give it a try and make this smoothie! One small kiwi fruit is enough for this apple mandarine smoothie.
- Apple: There’s no doubt that apples are not only good in salads, but also in smoothies! Some peel them, some don’t. So the choice is yours.
One of the benefits of peeling apples when making smoothies is that you get a smoother texture. But if you don’t mind about texture and you’re all about the vitamins (like me), then I recommend keeping the peel.
- Mandarine: Ideal to add a little vitamin C to your smoothie.
- Water: Whether you drink smoothies for weight loss or not, water should always be your first choice because water helps you burn calories and stay hydrated. Instead of using juice or milk in smoothies… I try to use water as often as possible.
More smoothie & infused water inspiration
Apple mandarine smoothie
- 2 medium apples
- 1 1/2 mandarine (peeled)
- 1 medium kiwi fruit (peeled)
- 1/2 glass water
- Put everything in a blender and blend until you reach the consistency you want.