Black bean breakfast is one of the most unique recipes that will make you start loving black beans. Black bean breakfast is also healthy and very nutritious.
This black bean breakfast is ideal if you want to keep healthy. But, not only that, it’s quick and easy to make.
We often hear people say they don’t like black beans, but I bet you this will be delicious and most likely your go-to morning meal.
You’ll feel like this is the best version of baked beans you’ve ever eaten. So simple, but so delicious😋
So, let’s dive into the recipe and make yours today!
Black bean breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- Some parsley (your desired amount)-finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Heat the pan and put in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- After it is hot enough, add garlic and red peppers.
- Once they are cooked soft and showing a little color, crack in your two eggs.
- Then spread out your black beans and tomatoes as shown in the picture.
- Let the beans and tomatoes warm up a bit. Then spread the avocado in the desired shape, pour the lemon juice over it and garnish with the chopped parsley.
There you have your black bean breakfast!
Continue reading: Blueberry pancakes for a breakfast