From the delicious smoothies to a fruit salad? You guessed right—yes. Here’s an easy and perfect fruit salad that gives strawberries and blueberries combined with kiwi a delicious taste.
We do not forget all the health benefits this fruit salad offers with its ingredients. e.g., health benefits of green grapes.
The tips on making this snack, dessert, or whatever you may want to call it are pretty simple and will take you around 10 minutes or less to have that delicious fruit salad in your bowl.
- 1/2 kiwi (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 5 big strawberries (sliced into 4)
- 1/2 mango (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 15 blueberries
- 15 green grapes
- In a good size bowl, put the fruits and toss gently to combine. Serve and enjoy!