It’s quick and easy to make: Strawberry avocado smoothie that’s creamy, yummy, and with no green color for those who don’t like to see green in smoothies.
This strawberry avocado smoothie is a perfect treat for breakfast, a snack, or even a post-workout drink.
And, as I mentioned earlier, there’s no greening despite having avocado as one of the ingredients, and neither can you taste the avocado. Also, it has a bit of whey which has excellent health benefits.
So this berry smoothie is a fresh and healthy-ish way to kick start your day.
Strawberry avocado smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen avocado cubes
- 2 tbsp whey protein powder
- 3/4 cup water (room temperature)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy the deliciousness!