Are you looking for a tasty recipe for a healthy tea? Well, look no more. Here is a 5-ingredient detox tea/green tea recipe with ginger.
Hello. May the weight loss and detox journey continue! Yeah!
Today’s vibes are this detox tea.
If you follow the Zipporah Brathen blog, you probably already know that I always include affordable, easy to find, quick to make, and most likely healthy when I make recipes.
That being the case, by the time you are done with this post, you’ll be able to make your detox tea without any hassle.
But let me ask you, have you ever tried tea with ginger? And in this case, with green tea? Well, if not, then you are missing something.
Apart from its favorable taste, it has many health benefits.
So, now that I’m sure you’re already craving it, let’s see how to make it!
How to make a detox tea
- 1 lemon or lime (juiced); if it’s huge, use half of it
- 1 bag of green tea
- 2-3 pieces of ginger (grated)
- 2-3 teaspoons of honey
- 2 cups of water
- Heat the water over medium heat
- Once the water starts to bubble, put the green tea bag
- Add the ginger and lemon juice
- Remove the tea bag and let the tea cool down for at least 5 minutes
- When it’s not so hot anymore, add honey and enjoy!
You can also deep in some mint leaves if you like.