Are you looking for a delicious and quick recipe to help you in the morning? Here is a quick and easy recipe for an egg and lettuce sandwich.
There’s no doubt that an egg and lettuce sandwich can’t miss in the list of the easiest sandwiches to make.
- 4 eggs
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- Burger sauce/mayonnaise (0ptional)
- 2 pieces cervelat or salami
- Cinnamon and/or black pepper
- Heat your frying pan to medium heat.
- Brush the pan with 1 teaspoon of olive oil or other oil to prevent sticking.
- Once it’s hot enough and ready, add your beaten eggs.
- Immediately place your two slices of bread on top. Place them parallel to each other.
- Spread your spices ( cinnamon/black pepper) on it.
- Then, after about 2 min, flip to heat the other side. Now, place the lettuce leaves on the felt surface of the bread slices.
- Place the cervelat on top of the lettuce, and after that, spread with your sauce or mayo, as shown in the picture below.
- At this point, the other side is most likely already cooked. Turn off the heat. Fold your sandwich in half with the lettuce leaves sticking together.There’s your egg and lettuce sandwich! I hope you enjoy it.