Are you looking for a healthy and quick recipe to make for lunch or even breakfast? Here’s a simple and complete way to make a tuna salad.
Are you like me in the mood to keep fit, stay healthy, or increase your overall well-being? Well, I guess if you were here, you’d tell me yes. That’s why, today, I bring you this simple meal, “Tuna Salad,” that will only take you about 10 minutes to prepare.
This tuna salad is not only healthy but easy to prepare. You don’t have to be a food expert; after all, we all learn by doing.
Imagine those days when you feel tired or in a hurry to go somewhere, but you need to catch something to gain some energy! Well, this salad can be a lifesaver for such moments.
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3 cans of tuna
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Clean the vegetables thoroughly.
- Chop the onion and the parsley.
- Cut the lettuce to the desired size.
- Mix them in a bowl.
- Add tuna and mix again.
- Sprinkle the lime juice over the salad.