Are you looking for a tasty and less strenuous way to make noodles? Here’s a simple recipe that will give you delicious spicy noodles.
Today I’m sharing one of the easiest ways to make spicy noodles. Maybe you are the person I used to be. I used not to like noodles at all.
But with my willingness and curiosity, I always have to try new dishes; I found many ways to make noodles and still enjoy them.
These noodles are probably one of my favorite hiding places when I don’t have tuna salad or other meals.
- 3 bags noodles
- 10 tsps soy sauce
- 3 tsps brown sugar/syrup
- 1 cup water
- olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsps purpose flour
- 2 tsps white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped or grated)
- Mix Vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, water, pepper, sugar/syrup, 1 tsp olive oil, and flour in a bowl or large jar. (Remember all proportions are in the ingredients above).
- Stir the mixture very well to make sure everything is evenly distributed.
- Afterward, boil the noodles for 2-3 minutes.
- Once done, drain the water and put them aside.
- Now heat the pan over medium heat with a bit of oil. (No more than one teaspoon).
- When it is hot enough, pour in the mixture (sauce) we made as per the first instruction (remember to stir again before pouring it into the pan to make sure nothing sticks).
- Heat for about 3-4 minutes. At this time, keep stirring to avoid sticking to the pan.
- After that time, probably your sauce is thick enough. But if not satisfied, can add a min or so to become thicker.
- When it looks thicker enough, put in your noodles.
- Mix the noodles well to coat in the sauce. This takes 2-3 minutes, and you are done.