Have you asked for the easiest and most delicious egg breakfast? Well, I have it for you! Today, I’m sharing how to make a spinach and mozzarella omelet.
This is one of those breakfasts that you’ll also run to if you like eggs.
Or if you’re the person who gets up late, well, it’s still an ideal meal for brunch since it’s filling.
So, let’s see how you can make yours!
How to make a spinach and mozzarella omelet
1/4 cup baby spinach
A pinch of black paprika powder
A pinch of salt
Olive oil or other cooking oil
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add pepper and salt and whisk together
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat
- Brush with a bit of oil to prevent sticking while cooking
- Add the beaten eggs to the heated pan
- Cook for at least 7-8 mins, until the omelet starts to show it’s well, cooked
- Spread the spinach on top
- Fold the omelet in half and transfer to a plate.
- Immediately sprinkle some mozzarella on top.
And that’s it! You have prepared your spinach mozzarella omelet. Enjoy your meal!
See more: Egg and lettuce sandwich