Trust me; these sweet potato fries will become your go-to. They are so delicious and therefore addictive.
The good thing is that you do not need much and hence minor work to prepare and cook them.
Honestly, there was a time when I didn’t enjoy sweet potatoes, which I love so much. The reason was that my husband always said he did not like them.
But one day, I decided, no, I can’t hold back my craving any longer because I grew up eating them a lot and that they are healthy.
So instead, I decided to look for a new way to prepare them.
After trying a few options and playing with some spices, I finally found something that convinced him. And not just for him, but something I would love too.
So, as we are here to share and enjoy the treat together, then I bring you that sweet potato fries recipe that may win your family members who do not seem to love them.
- 3 medium sized sweetpotatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1/2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat the butter until it melts.
- Put the butter in a large bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Stir and mix very well.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the mixture and mix to coat each slice of your sweet potatoes.
- Arrange them on an oven plate and cook for 25-30min at 220 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy.