Are you a person who does not like alcohol? Here is a simple recipe for a good, refreshing, and healthy drink that you can enjoy. ” Virgin Mojito.”
Well, let’s talk about entertainment. You’re wondering what kind of entertainment? It’s virgin mojito boo!
There are many times when the non-alcoholic club members wonder what they can use to cheer up themselves up while others catch up on their booze. Hence the topic on a virgin mojito.
The mojito is a very common cocktail drink worldwide: many people know that it consists mainly of rum, lime, sugar, and mint. Nevertheless, you can still enjoy it without any rum or other kind of alcohol.
Hence, the word virgin. Meaning a non-alcoholic mojito.
The most exciting thing about this drink is that you don’t necessarily have to take it on the weekend. As you know, alcoholic drinks aren’t recommended during workdays. But with the Virgin Mojito, you can enjoy it any day, any time, and, dare I say, anywhere? Well, it could be.
Are you excited about the mood today’s blog post is spreading? Well, I am too! Without wasting any time, let’s dive in and see how to make this simple, fun drink.
Mint, sparkling water, lime, honey syrup(optional), and ice cubes.
How to make a virgin mojito
- Put the lime juice and mint leaves in a glass.
- Crush the leaves along with the lime juice for a few seconds.
- Add some ice cubes.
- If you are using honey at this time, add it to the glass as well.
- Add your sparkling water.
- Garnish. I usually use lime wedges, but you’re not tied to one thing! You can also use some fruits such as berries.